We are not just employees.
We are members of the passionate community - and we love it!
Meet our people
Over fifteen years of experience in the IT industry at all levels - from junior to CEO - speaks for itself. He is a founder of Eyedea, a tireless visionary, a guitarist, and a man who cannot decide whether he lives in Oslo or Białystok.
A combination of developer knowledge, business experience, and modesty. He built the largest IT company in the area from scratch; he's an expert in his field and an enthusiastic teacher. In Eyedea, he is a technical Supreme Court. He plays the drums, flies airplanes, and eats like a horse.
Ewa is a big heart that loves all people in the world and a tireless organizer too. As an operations manager, she knows everything. And if she doesn't, that means such information does not exist. She is like a root - invisible but crucial.
Nik is afraid of no complexity in the world, which makes him a true solver. In Eyedea, he is responsible for long-term strategies. Nik was supposed to be a rock star in London, but something went wrong, and he found about twenty-five tech companies instead. To err is human, isn't it?
We are hiring
Our way of working
One has to work wisely, not long and hard.
That's why we are crazy about optimizing our work.
- We do not create a hierarchy; we share responsibility for tasks instead.
- At EYEDEA, we give a lot of freedom. Micromanagement is a swearword.
- We have no prejudices, and we do not state anything in advance.
- We want to focus on our work. That is why there are very few rules, and we express them in plain text.
- It does not matter if you are a designer, developer, or work in the operations - we all do the same. We solve problems.
Speak and listen
- At EYEDEA, there is no way that someone's opinion is undesirable. We talk to each other and listen carefully to each other.
- We are doing a good job as long as our product performs well and meets users' needs - as much and as little.
- Life is short. Let's have some fun with it :)
Tools we are using
We use tools that strengthen the flat structure of our company and allow us to operate in a decentralized and asynchronous manner. Here are the most important of them.
No body leasing
- It's not our model, and it will never be. We mainly work as a team.
- Working as a close team, we are helping each other organizing internal training and discussing problems.
No legacy code
- We are always choosing a future. We constantly work on getting rid of technical debt - for our comfort and our client's success.
Network, not hierarchy
- We don't care about hierarchy, really. We maintain the flow of information, not pecking order.
Join our team
What we value most in the team is a proper mindset and the ability to cooperate. In return, we can give you much more than just a monthly transfer. Let's see if we'll fancy each other!
Senior Frontend Developer
If you are passioned about building digital products, using the latest technology, world-class quality standards - we might be a place for you.
Senior Fullstack Developer
We are looking for product-oriented people, who understand that technology is exciting only when it solves real problems.
Mid Frontend Developer
We need a nice person who will help us create cool things.
As a frontend developer, you will work closely with product development.
Are we the community you are looking for?
We are looking for problem solvers who are really into product development. Could you give us a hand?